The University of Sheffield is offering Law International Scholarship 2018 to all undergraduate students starting their studies at the School of Law in September 2018.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as the successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Best offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The Law International Scholarship 2018 is worth £2,000 per year.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- You must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in the School of Law at the University of Sheffield.
- You must receive an offer to study an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in the
- The sponsorship will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the financial aid positions will be guaranteed in the first year of study. The award is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The sponsorship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- English Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
How to Apply:
- Students can apply for an undergraduate course at Sheffield via UCAS (the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service):
- UCAS website – Apply