The University of Sheffield is offering Law International Scholarship 2018 to all undergraduate students starting their studies at the School of Law in September 2018.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
User Review( votes)
Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: The Law International Scholarship 2018 is worth £2,000 per year.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- You must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in the School of Law at the University of Sheffield.
- You must receive an offer to study an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in the
- The sponsorship will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the financial aid positions will be guaranteed in the first year of study. The award is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- the program can be awarded in conjunction with any other University of Sheffield scholarship, discount or reward as long you do not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards and all other eligibility and award criteria are met.
- The sponsorship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- the program cannot be awarded in conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- The bursaries are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The Law International Scholarship 2018 automatic scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with an NCUK automatic award. The NCUK award will take precedence over the Law International Scholarship 2018 international scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
How to Apply:
Students can apply for an undergraduate course at Sheffield via UCAS (the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service):
Applications for places on courses starting the following September (except Medicine and Dentistry) should be submitted to UCAS between:
- 1 September and 15 January to be guaranteed equal consideration with other applicants
- 16 January and 30 June for further consideration, although we may not be able to consider your application if all the places on the course you have applied for have been filled.