Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is offering free online course on Business Model Implementation. In this business and management course, students will learn how to make a practical action plan to implement your new business model.
In this eight-week course, applicants will learn how to successfully implement a new business model by creating a practical action plan and roadmap. This course will start on July 1, 2017.
User Review( votes)
Course At A Glance
Length: 8 weeks
Effort: 2-4 hours pw
Subject: Business & Management
Institution: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $49
Session: Course Starts on July 1, 2017
Delft University of Technology is the largest and oldest technological university in the Netherlands. Our research is inspired by the desire to increase fundamental understanding, as well as by societal challenges.
About This Course
Students will create a business model roadmap that will include practical activities that take into consideration the possible risks associated with moving to a new business model.
Why Take This Course?
Students will also learn about the practical factors that need to be taken into consideration during the transition process, i.e. the competency of your people and your IT, in order to successfully implement a new business model.
- How to create a business model roadmap
- How to plan concrete actions to realize a new business model
- How to find partners to realize a new business model
Harry Bouwman is a full professor at Åbo Akademi University, Finland, and associate professor at Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, TU Delft.
Mark de Reuver
Mark de Reuver is associate professor at Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, TU Delft.
Timber Haaker is senior advisor at InnoValor and senior researcher at Faculty TPM, TU Delft. His advices public and private organizations on business models and innovation management.
Secondary school; basic notions about business and/or practical business experience
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org
- homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)