International applicants are invited to apply for the Master of Management Scholarships at China Agricultural University. These are provided to conduct a study of Rural Development and Management Studies.
These are available to pursue a master degree. Its aim to make students understand the basic concepts and analysis tools of agricultural sociology, and help them to understand it through a variety of field cases.
Marvelous Master Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
China Agricultural University is a university in Beijing, the People’s Republic of China specializing in agriculture, biology, engineering, veterinary medicine, economics, management, humanities, and social science.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The applicant needs to have excellent learning performance, have a bachelor’s degree and good university grades. We will give priority to those people who have an academic background related to humanities and literary arts, and work experience in the field of development.
- The program is taught in English, and there is no need for pupils? Chinese level, but applicants should be proficient in English to complete the study of courses and thesis writing. The applicants from non-English countries should provide valid English proficiency certificate.
- These are awarded in the field of management (Rural Development and Management Studies).
- The applicants should be healthy and below the age of 35.
- International candidates can apply for this study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post or online mode. Submit a written request to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter and clearly state:
- Whether the applicant is willing to be considered for the master program if the doctoral program is already full;
- Whether the applicant is willing to be considered for a similar program at other universities if the programs at ISSCAD are already full.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, hard copies and scanned copy to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy, Degree Education Programs Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce PRC 14 Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and good university grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should be proficient in English to complete the study of courses and thesis writing. The applicants from non-English countries should provide valid English proficiency certificate.
These awards will cover the following:
- The Chinese Ministry of Commerce will cover the cost related to teaching and the administration of the university and the living expenses of the pupils from the fund of the foreign aid, supervising the thesis. The cost related to teaching includes tuition, teaching materials, field trips, and study tours. The basic living expenses include the accommodation, living allowances, the one-time settlement fee, and medical insurance. Of which, the 3000 RMB of settlement fee will be given to the applicants in one time. The living allowances (36000 RMB/year for Master learners and 42000 RMB/year for Doctor students) will be given to the holders on a monthly basis. All the other funds will be managed by the university or Chinese Ministry of Commerce.
Application Deadline: Closed