Deloitte is delighted to offer The Summer Internship Programme to study in Ireland. Interns do require to have on track for a 2.1 degree or higher.
International students are eligible to apply for this training camp. This externship camp is available for 12 weeks.
User Review( votes)
Deloitte structured Summer Intern Programmes provide a collaborative, open culture where you will have exposure to everything that goes in a global fast paced firm like Deloitte. You’ll enjoy a supportive environment where everyone is accessible and invested in your training and growth.
Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria-
- you’ll need more than good grades to make the most of this placement opportunity. You’ll need to be a real team player with an open mind, eager to keep learning, fascinated by business, and can’t wait to get stuck into complex projects, you’ll fit right in.
How to Apply
Deloitte is leading the way with innovation this year introducing a fast, efficient and effective online application and assessment process. The scenario-based undergraduate recruitment assessment presents graduates with situations they are likely to encounter at Deloitte and provides a robust understanding of what makes people successful at the firm.
- Step 1: Click ‘Apply Now’ and start the application on your chosen service line. Complete your candidate profile.
- Step 2: You will receive an email link to complete our online assessment (check spam folder). Just answer the questions naturally as there is no right or wrong answer.
Then tell us in less than 100 words why you want to join your preferred Deloitte service line and upload your CV.
- Step 3: Interview: If you have been successful in your application, you will receive an email linking you to our online interview scheduling system.
- Step 4: Offer: If we like you at interview – and you like us – we’ll offer you a job.
This is an unpaid externship programme.