The College of Creative Arts at Massey University is glad to announce Toioho ki Apiti (BMVA) Undergraduate Scholarship to study contemporary Maori arts.
The award is available for Australian and international students who want to study a full-time undergraduate degree program in the CCMU.
Perfect choice to study undergraduate in arts.
User Review( votes)
The College of Creative Arts at Massey University is one of the best art and design school located in Wellington, New Zealand. It provides exciting undergraduate, postgraduate and training programs.
Why at CCMU? The College of Creative Arts offers various career pathways emerging from art craft and design through further and higher education. Students will able to explore their creativity and develop a range of interdisciplinary design skills.
- University or Organization: The College of Creative Arts at Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to ten
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- Program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: 30 November each year for the following year.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The Award is open to domestic and international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is awarded to study contemporary Maori arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants must be eligible, and intending, to enroll for full-time (minimum of 105 credits) study and must have enrolled first year (i.e. 100 level) of the Bachelor of Maori Visual Arts (BMVA) program. Domestic and international students must be eligible to apply for this award. Successful admission to Massey and the BMVA programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates need to take admission in the undergraduate program at the university. After admission applicants can fill application by download an application form an submit to College of Creative Arts, Whiti o Rehua School of Art, Wallace Street, Mount Cook, Wellington 6121
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit brief (no more than one page) curriculum vitae highlighting your academic achievements, a verified copy of your secondary school results or other post-secondary academic achievements and 10-15 images of your work in an appropriate digital or hardcopy format.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, a minimum academic entry level requirement for undergraduate study. International students who have completed 3 x B at level 5 or 6 passes in the New Zealand Diploma of Business.
- Language Requirement: The English language requirements are- A minimum IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) used to gain entry to the NZDipBus or, A recent IELTS 6.0 with no band score less than 5.
- Benefit: The scholars will receive an award amount of $5000plus living expenses or tuition fees.