Are you a Chinese national athlete who passionate about Table Tennis or Badminton? The University of Nottingham is delighted to offer the Deng Yaping Sports funding for the session 2020/21.
The program is open to Chinese national students and provides an opportunity to link an international education in the UK’s global university, which has opportunities for display throughout Europe.
Excellent opportunity for Chinese students to study undergraduate or master.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a world-leading university. With over 200 partner universities in more than 40 countries worldwide, it has one of the biggest and most diverse study abroad programs in the UK.
Why at the University of Nottingham? Numerous courses at the University of Nottingham include a placement or work experience element, ensuring that you get the first-hand experience in a professional environment.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: Chinese Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: A national of (or are permanently domiciled in) the People’s Republic of China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master courses in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: You can apply for these awards if you are a National Level B athlete or better and are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes. You should not currently study at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before start process to submit a grant application you must be holding an offer to start a full-time degree at Nottingham in September 2021. After being a university student, you can download an application form and send to [email protected]
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are expected to have or be taking suitable English Language qualifications. The following qualifications meet our minimum requirements: British Council IELTS test – At least 7.5 (not less than 7.0 in any element), GCSE/O Level English Language – Minimum Grade B, and Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English – Minimum Grade B.
The university will provide all the following:
- masters programmes: 2 x full tuition fee programme including £12,180 subsistence for full-time Masters-level study (excluding MBA and MRes)
- undergraduate financial aid: 2 x £5,000 tuition fee programme for each year of study of a full-time degree, and 2 x £6,000 tuition fee programme towards the tuition costs of a Study Abroad/Presessional English language programme