Show your writing skills by taking part in an essay scholarship! The DePaolo & Zadeikis Law Offices is intended to encourage students to become a part of the Academic Scholarship. The grant is awarded to US students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program provides an award of $1,000 to the worthy students who will submit the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.
Great chance to become a part of the essay contest in USA.
User Review( votes)
Located in Chicago, DePaolo & Zadeikis provides high-quality workers‡ compensation and personal injury representation to their clients. They handle legal matters with compassion, professionalism, and concern for the client‡s best interests.
At DePaolo & Zadeikis, the lawyers spend their time in the courtroom and with clients because they devote more time, effort, and resources into each matter. For over 30 years, Chicagoans have put their trust in the injury attorneys at DePaolo & Zadeikis to provide legal representation.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: DePaolo & Zadeikis
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , all applications must be filled out and materials received via an application form by the deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo, and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.
The DePaolo & Zadeikis will provide an award of $1,000 to the excellent undergraduate or graduate students whose essay best addresses the topic.