If you intend to start an undergraduate program with financial support in Singapore, then apply for the Bangkok Bank Scholarship funded by the Singapore Management University. The grant is exclusively open for Thai students.
The program assists highly motivated students from Thailand who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2020-2021.
A golden chance for Thai students to study in the Singapore.
User Review( vote)
The Singapore Management University is a world-class research university that provides both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs.
Why study at Singapore Management University? The university seeks energetic and passionate individuals who genuinely care about their community and who want to make a change that matters. Here, applicants can realize their unique potentials in professional, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Thai Students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Thailand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Accountancy, Bachelor of Business Management, Bachelor of Science (Economics), Bachelor of Science (Information Systems), Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), Bachelor of Science (Computing & Law), Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Social Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any degree program.
- Good academic results
- Demonstrates leadership skills and character
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities and/or community service
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with demonstrated financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the Singapore Management University. After that applicants must submit a separate financial aid application via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit secondary school examination results, high school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials / extracurricular activity / co-curricular activity / special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Singapore Management University will offer $25,000 towards annual tuition fees and/or living and study-related expenses for four years.