Applications are being accepted from international students for the PhD Scholarship. This funding opportunity is provided by the University of Sheffield in the UK.
The studentship is activated for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
A valuable chance for International students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield is a public research university that was founded in 1897. It has around 25,000 students, including around 3,900 from 120 countries. It offers outstanding support services such as careers and global opportunities for all international students.
Why at the University of Sheffield? By attending university, you’ll have enhanced your English language skills. Here, you have a wide range of careers from lecturing and working in the museum, tourism or heritage industry to business management and marketing
Application Deadline: February 10, 2020
- University: The University of Sheffield
- Department: Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: To pursue a PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- applicants to have a minimum undergraduate Honours degree (UK 2:1 or better) or MSc (Merit or Distinction) in a relevant Science or Engineering subject from a reputable institution.
- Guidance is available for overseas candidates about equivalent qualifications provided by the University International Office.
- Applicants with other qualifications or experience should contact the Department’s Research Support Officer so that we can check on your eligibility.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they should fill the application form through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of ALL previous academic qualifications, Academic references (two), English language certificate, a supporting statement, CV, and PhD research proposal must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree
- Language Requirement: An approved English Language qualification such as IELTS (a minimum overall score of 6.5 (with 6 in each component) is required) or TOEFL (a minimum overall score of 88 is required with at least 19 in Listening, 19 in Writing, 20 in Reading and 22 in Speaking).
Benefits: The University will provide the educational fund for your studies.