The University of Leeds is inviting highly motivated students to apply for the Masters in Finance International Excellence Scholarships to study in the UK. The award will cover half-fees of the master’s degree course.
The grant is available for deserving international students who want to undertake a master’s degree program in finance for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award will cover half-fees of the master’s degree course.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? At this university, the candidates have many workshops, events, and cultural programs for developing their personality and communication skills. It also offers a huge range of degree level courses.
Application Deadline: December 23, 2019
- University or Organization: Leeds University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Half-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Actuarial Finance, MSc Banking, and International Finance, MSc Finance and Investment, MSc Financial Mathematics and MSc Financial Risk Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Master’s program for 2020/21.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record.
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Master’s programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity. You are not required to make a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a copy of your degree certificate, transcript, or a partial transcript if you’re still studying, personal statement, two academic references, an up-to-date CV, letter of sponsorship, if you need one.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who have not yet completed an approved English language test may apply for a Masters’s course prior to taking a test.
Benefits: The support will cover half-fees of the master’s degree course.