Are you seeking funding to support a postgraduate research program in the UK? If so, apply for the Department of Physics and Astronomy Diversity Enhancement Studentship at the University of Manchester for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is offered to UK and EU students pursuing a postgraduate research degree in the university’s Department of Physics and Astronomy. Successful applicants will receive three awards for a fully-funded studentship, including tuition fees at home or internationally rate annual maintenance stipend equivalent to UKRI minimum stipend.
Amazing chance for UK and EU students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester, established in 1824, is a well-known UK institute that yearly draws thousands of global students to study. It provides the highest level of management for students’ learning opportunities. It is a general research institute in England.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? UManchester is known around the planet for its academic and research, Excellency. It is the most useful research building with a dynamic civilization encouraging innovative, cross-disciplinary partnerships. Students will rapidly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set them apart in this job market.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for Postgraduate research in the Department of Physics and Astronomy in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Physics and Astronomy subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate must hold an offer of study at the University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- Funding is available for UK and EU nationals for the 3.5 years postgraduate research program.
- The applicants undertake the following study modes: full-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply online for postgraduate research admission to the Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Manchester. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Official transcripts
- Research proposal
- A copy of your passport
- Evidence of English language ability
- School Funding Application form
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold (or be about to obtain) a minimum of a 2i class UK Masters honors degree, or international equivalent, or a First Class Bachelor degree with an additional Masters Degree, or international equivalent.
- Applicants with a First Class Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent, with proven research experience may also be considered.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements at the University of Manchester.
The Department of Physics and Astronomy will provide three awards for a fully-funded studentship, including:
- Tuition fees at home or international rate
- Annual maintenance stipend equivalent to UKRI minimum stipend.