The new “Der Standard” Scholarship for General Management MBA is now available for all new international students to pursue Master degree programme in Austria.
MBA postgraduate studies are designed to educate academics, who generally have no economics degree, and who, with a science-based education oriented to the practice of business life, have their chances for a general professional career or in certain sectors or occupational fields (General Management combined with a depression).
User Review( votes)
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises.
- Application Deadline: May 17, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: One scholarship in the amount of EUR 19.700 will be awarded by an independent expert jury. The self-contribution by the winner is EUR 2.200. No legal recourse.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
For most recent graduates, leadership and assuming management responsibilities are goals and challenges at the same time. Executives in general management positions are responsible for budgets; they must understand competition, organizational issues and human resources – all of which requires sound business education in addition to professional studies. The General Management MBA program offers the possibility of acquiring basic business, legal and social knowledge while preparing for a career in management.
Admitted individuals must hold an academic degree along with a minimum of two years’ work experience and adequate knowledge of the English language. In exceptional cases also persons with an equivalent qualification – i.e. activities similar to those of a university graduate or relevant professional experience – may be admitted.
English Language Requirements: German & English (Excellent knowledge of both languages is prerequisite).
How to Apply: We appreciate your interest in the general management MBA.
The application for this university course takes place in the following steps:
- Prerequisite: Check if you meet the admission requirements for the MBA program
- Application process: Begin by completing the application deadline with the compilation of your application documents
- Formalities: Pay attention to the formalities (documents, visa, etc.)
- Documents: Submit your complete application documents in due time
- Admission interview: We arrange individual appointments with you.
The application documents can be found here: