Are you searching for a scholarship to pursue your higher studies in the United States? If yes, then you can apply for the Descubre Out-Of-Station Tuition Awards offered by the New Mexico State University for this academic year 2021-2022.
Non-resident international students who identify as citizens of Mexico are only eligible to apply for this scholarship. Bachelor’s degree non-resident tuition fee reduction per academic year will be given to the selected students as an award for winning this scholarship.
Great opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
New Mexico State University is a comprehensive land-grant research university that is ranked 241st among National Universities. It holds a mission to serve the population through education, research, and service in the areas of health and social well-being.
Why choose to study at New Mexico State University? New Mexico State University excels in teaching, research, and public research. It excels in student success and social mobility. NMSU is the very first one established in New Mexico, which offers qualified undergraduates the opportunity to further enrich a challenging academic program via rigorous classes taught by master teachers.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: New Mexico State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $14,368
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: The students that hold Mexican citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to get admission to a bachelor’s degree programme at NMSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-residents, bachelor students, at MNSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to create an undergraduate application account on the university portal and apply. The students don’t need to apply separately for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Translated copy of an official transcript from an approved translator
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.75, ACT composite score of 21, or SAT score of 1060, or must be ranked in the top 20 percent of their graduating class to get into NMSU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 68
- TOEFL PBT – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
The selected Mexican students will get a $14,368 reduction from their non-resident tuition fee per year under this scholarship scheme by the NMSU.