Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Diversity Leadership Awards at Babson College and support your studies in the United States for the academic year 2023-2024.
Babson College is offering all international and home country students this chance to undertake an undergraduate four-year degree programme with this scholarship. Students who will demonstrate leadership quality and will qualify for the award will be given the full programme fee.
Amazing opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Babson College is a private business school in Wellesley ranked No. 63 in Best Business Schools and has set a mission to educate entrepreneurial leaders who create great economic and social value everywhere.
Why choose to study at Babson College? Babson College is more than a university. It gives the students a life-changing experience that they cherish till the end of time. Students at Babson are welcomed, included, acknowledged, and rewarded for their differences. It gives birth to lifelong learners who grow intentionally to be the best versions of their holistic selves and achieve their collective best.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2023
- University or Organization: Babson College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries and also the USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme taught at Babson College are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate leadership and be first-year students admitted to a full-time four-year undergraduate programme at Babson.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can either apply through the official university portal or through the Common Application . Students for the scholarship will be evaluated based on the information in their admission and financial aid applications that can be submitted through the CSS Profile.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts (both a college transcript and a final high school transcript)
- The College Official’s Report
- Letter of recommendation from a college professor
- New essays
- Mid-semester grade report
- Application fee
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit a final high school transcript, GED, or equivalent, indicating successful completion of high school in good academic standing.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests that are accepted at Babson:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) examination
- Cambridge Assessment English Qualifications—C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency or C1 Business Higher
The selected winners of this award will get a four-year, full-tuition scholarship towards an undergraduate programme by Babson College.