For providing financial support to high-potential candidates, the University of Sargodha is offering the Deserving Based Scholarships for the academic session 2020-21.
The program aims to support Pakistani candidates who want to undertake a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Sargodha.
Nice offer for students to receive a tuition award to support their study
User Review( votes)
The University of Sargodha is a public university in Pakistan that was established in 1929. It offers modern teaching, research and lodging facilities to its students and scholars, including well-equipped classrooms and research labs.
Why at the University of Sargodha? While studying at Sargodha, students will get an ideal environment for academic excellence and professional growth. They also provide ample social avenues to refine their student’s personalities and skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sargodha
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% to 50% concession in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Science, Agriculture, Arts and Humanities, Pharmacy, engineering, social sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must be Pakistani citizens.
- Applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are required to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the University. After that, you are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and proof of permanent residency.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at the University, you must hold a high school degree certificate with excellent grades.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, students have to fulfil the language requirements of the University.
Benefits: The University of Sargodha will cover the 100% to 50% concession in tuition fee for winning students.