Are you planning to start your postgraduate studies and need financial help to get started? Then go and apply for the University of Edinburgh Richard Davidson Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK.
This merit basis scholarship will only be awarded to qualified students who are from the UK or other EU countries and will pursue postgraduate studies in operational research in September 2021.
Best opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies with a £1,500 study funding.
User Review( vote)
The University of Edinburgh is a famed public research university deemed one of the world’s top universities. It originated in 1582 making it the world’s sixth oldest university that comprises five major campuses.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? It is Scotland’s most prestigious and oldest institution specializing in arts, humanities and computer science as well. At this university, students can develop themselves in an environment that is vibrant and safe. It has been recognizing excellence in innovation, research and teaching.
Application Deadline: August 27, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Mathematics
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500 annually
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: the UK and EU country
- Available Course or Subjects: Postgraduate level study in operation research
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates are required to meet up the eligibility criteria:
- This scholarship is awarded on merit
- The student must be from the UK or other EU countries
- Students must be entering postgraduate studies in Operational Research
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The scholarship will be granted to those who will take admission in the MSc Operational Research program for the entry in September 2021. If you are successfully registered in the program, then you can apply for this scholarship by completing a form that must be submitted to MSc Academic Selector before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants can be asked to submit the following documents as a part of the application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements for the postgraduate program vary from one course to another. Check further information here.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must satisfy all the language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 580
- TOEFL 237 in CBT CPE Grade B or higher CAE Grade
- Get detailed information by clicking here.
Benefits: The University of Edinburgh will distribute award of £1,500 annually.