Complete your graduate studies in Japan by applying for the Design the Future Award offered by Keio University. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is available for talented and motivated international students from all around who are undertaking the graduate programme at the university.
International students will receive full tuition fees in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1858, Keio University is a private research university located in Tokyo, Japan. It is located in Minato. It is Japan’s oldest western higher education institution, offering a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
Why would like to study at Keio University? Keio provides students with comfortable, safe living spaces that foster interaction while still providing solitude, allowing you to enjoy your classmates’ company while also having some room to study for your next exam.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Keio University
- Department: Graduate School
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: Few
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Those who are one of the applicants to enroll in Keio University Graduate Schools in April or September 2022, or those who are one of the applicants to enroll in April 2023 and are recommended to the award by our graduate school. Those who are one of the applicants to enroll as a regular student in Master’s Programs, Ph.D. Programs, or Professional Degree Programs.
- Those who have completed more than 15 years of formal education and have obtained their undergraduate degree outside Japan, or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree before entering Keio University. However, those who have obtained or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree at any Japanese institution are not eligible.
- Applicant cannot be a recipient of other scholarships at the same time as receiving the award.
- Incoming international students participating in a double degree program (hereafter “DD international students”) are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to enrol in the graduate degree programme at the university. After that they can complete the application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school degree certificate from a recognized institution in Japan or overseas.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Keio University will provide the following study expenses:
- Full tuition and fees at Keio University (However, this does not apply to DD international students)
- Monthly scholarship grant for living expenses: JPY 200,000
- One-time preparation grant for studying abroad hereat Keio university (including a travel subsidy) : JPY 150,000