The ParisTech Bridge School is providing a wonderful opportunity through the International Scholarships program for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study grant aims to provide financial support to international students commencing master’s and doctorate level programs at ParisTech Bridge School.
Founded in 1747, ParisTech Bridge School is a university-level institution of higher education and research in the field of science, engineering and technology. ENPC offers high-level programmes in an extensive range of fields.
Why would like to study at ParisTech Bridge School? While studying at this school, applicants will have the opportunity to learn and grow through both on-the-job training and formal training. Here students practise all the skills that will be vital both in the workplace and in everyday life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: ParisTech Bridge School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and doctorate level programs
- Awards: 10 000€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and Doctorate level programs in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for a masters’ degree and they must hold a master’s degree for a doctorate level program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding opportunity, candidates must take admission in a masters or doctoral degree at ParisTech Bridge School. After that, they can complete application form. The application process must be done by using our online submission tool: https://crm.enpc.fr/community/enpc/custom_forms/184
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: If you have an equivalent international test or exam, Cambridge ESOL exams, IELTS or TOEFL, go to see Stacey Benoit in B120 or Monique Schumacher in B223 with the original of your certificate, score report etc. so that equivalence can be officially recognized.
The ParisTech Bridge School will provide an award amount of 10 000€ for the successful candidates.