Getting a degree is always beneficial for the future, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, the Royal College of Art is providing the RCA Fellowship in Design Curation for deserving students.
This program supports the UK students for research, learning and engagement study at Royal College of Art. The opportunity is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Useful chance to receive fund for the research study.
User Review( votes)
Why at the Royal College of Art? RCA provides an inspiring teaching-learning environment to realize the intellectual potential and foster global competencies. It also offers holistic academic programs to nurture the personal, professional and social growth of students.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2020
- University or Organization: The Royal College of Art
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research and study
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK candidates are eligible to apply this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research and study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For grasping the opportunity, candidates must have to complete the following criteria:
- Applicants should have a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline or an undergraduate degree,
- The provision of the studentship depends on whether the fellow obtains a UK visa,
- Applications are greeting from individuals based in or related to Hong Kong and research interest in design.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the award, you need to take admission in research and study program at the university. After that, the you will be eligible for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present transcript, letter of recommendation, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae/resume, passport-sized photograph and all the necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity, aspirants have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to prove that they have the right level of written and spoken in English.
The Royal College of Art is giving the following benefits for winning students:
- A stipend of £7,500 for 6-month Fellowship
- A stipend of £15,000 for 12-month Fellowship
- Living cost
- An additional £3,000 budget will be available to cover further expenses.