Learning abroad is getting difficult day by day. So in order to help, the United States-Sri Lanka Fulbright Commission (US-SLFC) is presenting the Fulbright Master’s Fellowship Awards for brilliant students.
The program is open for Sri Lankan students to pursue a master degree coursework. The Fulbright program aims at nurturing bi-lateral relationships and bringing the citizens of the United States and citizens of Sri Lankan closer together.
Wonderful offer for Sri-Lankan sudents to get financial support for master study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1952, US-SLFC is an agreement between the government of the United States of America and the Government of Sri Lanka to administer educational and cultural exchange programs between the two countries.
Why should you apply for the program? The US-SLFC provides an educational advising service, group counselling and reference material on educational opportunities, admission processes and standardized tests for those desirous of studying in America. It also promotes mutual cultural understanding.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: The United States-Sri Lanka Fulbright Commission (US-SLFC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree coursework
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Sri Lankan
- The prize can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s study in any field at a US institute.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying this needful award, students must have to complete the following criteria:
- Students must be a Sri Lankan resident and have continuously resided in Sri Lanka for a minimum of 2 years,
- Applicants must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized Sri Lankan university. Those with degrees from non-Sri Lankan universities are greeting to apply provided they possess the equivalent of a 4-year Sri Lankan degree,
- Applicants must have a high level of academic success,
- Candidate should be below the age of 35 years,
- If working must provide evidence that leaves will be granted for the award period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to follow the instructions of applying for the program giving on the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree before the proposed start date of the grant.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, Applicants must submit the previous necessary mark sheets.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must show the ability in the English language and superior communications skills to undertake master studies.
Each successful applicants will receive the varies award amount, which covers expenses related to their studies, such as housing, travel, tuition, and other academic expenditures.