This Desmond Guinness Research Scholarship program targets the most promising newly qualified researchers who wish to expand research fields and start developing their independent research careers. The program is open to Irish students who wish to conduct research in the field of visual arts.
The aim of the scholarship is to help applicants who are not yet established at an advanced professional level in research or publication of the visual arts.
Excellent opportunity for Irish applicants pursue a research program.
User Review( votes)
The Irish Georgian Society aims to encourage an interest in and to promote the conservation of distinguished examples of architecture and the allied arts of all periods in Ireland.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a research program.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of visual arts.
Scholarship Award: The total value of the scholarship fund available for distribution is in the region of €1,000.
Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland or abroad
Eligibility: Applicants engaged in research on the visual arts of Ireland including the work of Irish architects, artists, and craftsmen at home and abroad.
Nationality: Irish applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be researchers.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Applications must be made on the attached form – please complete both pages of the form.
- No additional information or any other accompanying material will be accepted.
- Applications must be clearly written in block capital letters. However, the text for the section ‘Details of the project for which support is sought ‘must be typed. If necessary, applicants can paste in text but it must not exceed the space provided.
- All applications must be signed and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A confidential reference supporting the application must be sent separately by the closing date.
Completed applications must be sent by post to the address below. Emailed or faxed applications will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: 28 October 2019