The European Association for the Study of the Liver award is intended to support European and non-European applicants who wish to conduct research at a European centre.
Fellowship aims to support the most promising innovative postgraduate researchers who want to expand research areas and start developing their independent teacher careers.
Great opportunity to study in Europe.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, the European Association for the Study of the Liver is a European professional association for liver disease. It disseminates knowledge and expertise in the best practices and the latest scientific breakthroughs in hepatology.
Application Deadline: 30 November and 30 September
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application.
- Applicants must hold a PhD and /or an MD degree and have no more than two years of postgraduate research experience.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply, applicants must be part of this institute then can fill the application form through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to attach a detailed research proposal, CV, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applications are reviewed by an ad hoc committee (2 members of the EASL Scientific Committee plus 2 external experts nominated by the EASL Scientific Committee)
- Language Requirements: All seekers are needed to provide evidence of their written and spoken English for the program.
The funding program will cover an award amount of 60,000 EUR per year and also provides both the mobility and family allowance is paid directly to the fellow.