The University of Nottingham is offering Developing Solutions Masters funding for students starting full-time masters degree programs in September 2019.
The aim of the Developing Solutions Masters award is to enable and encourage academically able students from the developing and third world countries.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948.
Why at the University of Nottingham? The university provides professional, high-quality careers and information service for students. It encompasses careers, student development, and outreach activities, including careers resources and appointments and skills sessions.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10 awards are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Students from the developing and third world countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Science, Technology and Education
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for a full-time Masters degree program at the University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2019/20 intakes.
- Candidate must have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate program. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- The applicant must have sufficiently enabled to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award then you are required to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a statement explaining Why have you chosen to study this programme Max 150 words, Why have you chosen to study in Malaysia, an overview of your responsibilities in your last position held, how will this application benefit you and your country and your future career ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, aspirants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to demonstrate English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the 100% tuition fee.