Intending to support the education of outstanding aspirants in Australia, the University of Sydney is granting the Development of Small Recombinant Biopharmaceuticals International Research funding for the session 2020/21.
The educational fund is available to both domestic and international students in order to take
a postgraduate research program at the university in Australia.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an open research university that offers a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s biggest challenges.
Why at the University of Sydney? The faculties of this university strongly focus on providing practical education to prepare students to enter their chosen industry. They make the most of existing strengths and develop new skills to increase your self-awareness.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $35,000 pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A research degree program in Development of Small Recombinant Biopharmaceuticals
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have an unconditional offer to study a full-time PhD within the Faculty of Engineering
- be willing to research pharmacy, microbiology and bioengineering with emphasis into the development of small recombinant biopharmaceuticals
- have applied for an RTP stipend scholarship
- be supervised by a nominated academic or academics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants need to take part in a research program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this application, the applicants must hold an honours or master’s degree, or equivalent in pharmacy, microbiology or bioengineering
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
The sponsorship will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 (fixed amount) per annum for up to three years. It also includes up to $5000 per annum supporting student costs such as airfares, travel insurance, and consumables/equipment. For international applicants, academic course fees are also provided for twelve research periods, subject to satisfactory academic performance.