Take the first step toward your higher education goals with the International Undergraduate Scholarship. Regent’s University London is offering this opportunity for students from all over the world to pursue higher studies in the UK.
The studentships are awarded for academic achievement at A-level (or equivalent qualification) and progressing Regent’s University London foundation students.
Best chance to receive financial help for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1984, Regent University London is a non-profit private university that provides an ideal balance between individual and group work, lectures and practical seminars, placements, and workshops.
Why at Regent’s University London? By joining this program, students will learn from faculty who are nationally and internationally recognized in their fields and also have opportunities to research and create alongside them.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020/21
- University: Regent’s University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available in all undergraduate programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should achieve at least three Bs at A level (or the international equivalent)
- For progressing foundation students, you should achieve a minimum 70% average across all modules
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants must take admission to the university. There is no need to apply to this application , students will be automatically awarded the program on proof of the grades achieved
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to attach transcripts of your academic qualifications in the application form and also provide the original copies during enrolment.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: Regent’s University London will provide an award amount of £1,500 for each year of their chosen degree program.