If you are a Citizen of New Zealand and having a great interest in Science, then the DG Bowler award is truly applicable for you which is offering by The Massey University.
Funded education is available to pursue a postgraduation degree program in New Zealand in the field of Soil science and creating a value of this field in the study culture.
User Review( votes)
One of New Zealand’s leading educational institutions, Massey University is the only university in New Zealand offering degrees in aviation, dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, and nanoscience.
Why at Massy University? The university has a great teaching and learning environment which involve them to create and connect with society. It also works on the communication and personality development skills of their applicants.
Application Deadline: Coming Soon
Participants are requested to see the eligibility criteria-
- New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply for this award.
- Applicants can apply for a postgraduate course in the field of Soil Science.
- To be eligible, the candidates must be enrolled full time in a postgraduate degree o Postgraduate diploma in soil science administered by the College of Sciences.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidate must have to take admission in the postgraduate program at the university. after finishing your admission you need to download the application form and send it by email on [email protected] or post at Dr. Kerry Harrington, School of Agriculture (PN 433), Massey University, Private Bag 11 222, Palmerston North 4442.
- Supporting Documents: A statement showing how you feel about meeting the condition and intention of the award, a research project proposal describing your interest in the program is needed to be submitted and if this changes completely after submitting this application, contact Kerry Harrington immediately ([email protected]).
- Admission Requirements: The participant should be completed their Bachelor’s program before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: All students studying at Massey University are expected to be able to write grammatically correct English, read English actively and with understanding, listen to and discern key points in spoken English and speak English freely and clearly.
The value of the fund is determined each year from the interest earned on the capital and usually awarded annually and the tenure is for a single academic year.