Foundation for Arable Research (FAR) is pleased to announce FAR Postgraduate Scholarship at The Massey University. The grant is open to the applicants who are a permanent resident of New Zealand or hold a New Zealand permanent residency visa.
The purpose of scholarship is to encourage research activities, which will add value to the New Zealand arable farming sector. The scholarship shall be known as the FAR Postgraduate Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation for Arab Research (FAR) is an applied research and information transfer organization that is primarily responsible for New Zealand’s agricultural producers.
- Applications Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for Postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The value of the award will be NZ$7,000 per annum. This will be broken down as follows:
- NZ$4,000 towards course fees
- NZ$3,000 emolument payment paid by FAR (managed by Massey University). This payment will start at course commencement.
- Nationality: The applicant must be either a permanent resident of New Zealand or hold a New Zealand permanent residency visa.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The applicant must be either a permanent resident of New Zealand or hold a New Zealand permanent residency visa.
- Entrance Requirements:
- The Scholarship shall be open to full-time students at Massey University eligible to proceed to or undertaking postgraduate research of value to the New Zealand arable farming sector.
- The applicant must be either a permanent resident of New Zealand or hold a New Zealand permanent residency visa.
- It is expected the applicant will be studying for a Postgraduate qualification in a relevant field.
Applicants must submit a supporting statement that includes:
- Two character references, at least one being from a Massey University staff member. If these are not attached to your application, please ask your referee/s to send their reference as pdf to [email protected]
- A statement that you are a full-time student.
- Please attach a copy of tertiary academic records undertaken at OTHER tertiary institutions; applicants are NOT required to supply their Massey University academic records.
- Details of papers you will complete in this current year of study and the research project you plan to undertake.
- Details of involvement and experience in the arable industry, and relevant practical and work experience.
- A statement outlining why you think you are worthy of the FAR Postgraduate Scholarship.
- What are you intentions on completion of the course?
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.massey.ac.nz/massey/fms/Awards/Documents/forms/FAR_Postgrad_appln.pdf