The University of Adelaide is inviting applications for Postgraduate Scholarship to study in Australia 2019.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide an opportunity for a student who has obtained an undergraduate degree to enter a research career having interrupted their academic development (e.g. to fulfil family obligations, due to a medical condition or to enable the completion of professional training such as internships or other practical requirements for professional registration in particular disciplines).
User Review( votes)
The Scholarship provides a stipend equivalent to that provided by a Research Training Program Scholarship (RTPS) for a period of up to twelve months. There are no other allowances.
The Scholarship will provide support to enable the student to undertake an Honors or Coursework Masters program (with a 12 unit research component) at the University of Adelaide.
• Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Honors or Postgraduate Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: $27,082 will be available for offer annually.
• Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: The Scholarship will be available to applicants who:
? are Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who have been resident in Australia for at least 12 months immediately prior to the closing date for applications;
? have completed an undergraduate degree of at least 3 years duration;
? have completed the undergraduate degree at least 3 years prior to the closing date for applications;
? are to enroll as full-time students;
? are not in receipt of significant alternative financial support for the study program; and
? have gained admission to an Honors or Coursework Masters program (with a 12 unit research component) program at the University of Adelaide in 2019.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The Diana Medlin Re-Entry Scholarship for Honors or Coursework Masters Application Form should be lodged, together with a certified academic transcript of undergraduate results, no later than 1 March 2019.