Cultural Centre “Bactria” in partnership with ACTED is inviting applicants to take part in the “Digital Arts Academy” project at Dushanbe.
Funded by UNESCO, the program is open for young female candidates and aims to realize their full potential in the digital creative industries and also strengthen the skills of women, provide access to professional networks, equipment, opportunities, and mentorship to women.
Amazing chance for young female students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1993, Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development’, is a French humanitarian NGO. The agency is a non-profit, non-political, and a non-governmental organization committee. This aims to support vulnerable populations around the world.
Why at the Digital Arts Academy? At this academy, aspirants will receive expert courses on coding, photo, video editing, animation, and web design as well as the opportunity to join an Alumni Network and develop their professional network in central Asia. And also gets a great chance to use their creativity and passion to shape the digital world.
Application Deadline: May 12, 2019
Candidates are requested to see the eligibility criteria-
- The award is only available for the women between the ages of 18 and 40 from Tajikistan and Afghanistan.
- They can apply for a summer school “Digital Arts Academy” project in any subjects offered by the academy.
- The participant must have a strong motivation to take part in the project and be able to connect to the internet for a 1-month online course and travel to Dushanbe to attend a 1-month long training program.
- For this program, you must have basic skills in photography, videography, graphic design, computer animation, game design and basic knowledge of the programmes relevant to your area of expertise.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are suggested to take part in the project at the academy by sending the application via e-mail to [email protected]ted.org and follow [email protected] with Participant for Digital Arts Academy’ in the subject line.
- Supporting Documents: A complete portfolio which includes photos, videos, graphic design, web design, and 3D animation, etc along with a curriculum vitae and motivation letter should be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Relevant background in digital arts is required for the admission at the academy.
- Language Requirement: Knowing the Tajik language is not essential but the knowledge of the English language is very important to study here.
Benefits: The education award will cover all costs of payment such as transportation, visa and registration, accommodation, and a small per diem.