Take your knowledge to new heights by joining the Digital Finance CRC RMIT PhD International Scholarships at RMIT University. The scholarship program is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship is designed for brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework at the university. The scholarship winners will receive a stipend of $50,000 per annum and a tuition fee for 3.5 years maximum.
Great opportunity to study for a PhD degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1887, RMIT University offers bachelor’s, master’s, research, diploma, and English degree programmes. The university’s goal is to provide financial assistance while also assisting you in gaining practical experience and improving your job prospects.
Why study at RMIT University? All international students at RMIT are allowed to work part-time while enrolled in classes, which helps them pay for living expenses. You’ll meet new people, learn about different cultures, and get new perspectives, all of which will extend your horizons.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 9 January 2022.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: $50,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Digital and Future of Finance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Meet RMIT’s academic entry requirements for Doctor of Philosophy programs
- Be selected by DFCRC as a successful applicant
- Background in finance, economics, law, or digital and blockchain technologies
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an international student meeting the minimum
- English language requirements
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants must be registered as PhD degree students at the university. After taking confirmation, students can apply for the funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, relevant publications and expression of interest (one page) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification
The RMIT University will provide a stipend of $50,000 per annum and a tuition fee scholarship for 3.5 years maximum.