The School of Informatics and DeepMind are jointly offering PhD Scholarship in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence to the best and brilliant students. All the interested candidates can apply for the funding opportunity.
The award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Edinburgh. There is one scholarship available for the academic year of 2022-2023.
Nice offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh provides different undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes for international students. It provides research-based, high-quality teaching and learning experiences.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? Students can study in a variety of methods in Edinburgh, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time education. They will also have the opportunity to realise their ambitions and become leaders in their chosen industries. Here, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Informatics and DeepMind
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,609 per annum
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the field of Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Is a resident of a country and region underrepresented in AI
- Identify as women, including cis and trans people and non-binary or gender fluid people who identify in a significant way as women or female and/or identify as Black or other minority ethnicity
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The University of Edinburgh will provide an annual stipend of £15,609 per annum (for four years of full-time study) and provide a research training and support grant.