The Library Engagement and Innovation Division at the University of Southampton is inviting candidates to support the university’s educational and research ambition and apply for the Digital Scholarship Administrator position. The funding programme is designed for the academic session 2022-2023.
The position is open to applications from all interested candidates from all around the world. Applicants who have a skill level equivalent to the achievement of NVQ2, GCSE or City and Guilds, with some relevant work experience will be considered. The position will provide the selected candidate a salary of a maximum of £21,630 per annum on a part-time basis.
This is an amazing opportunity through which you can fund your education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a public research university in Southampton, England, and is also an exceptional place to work, a place of opportunity and inspiration that attracts the most talented staff from around the world. The University of Southampton is ranked 97th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Southampton? The University of Southampton is a world-leading research-intensive university, with a strong educational offering, renowned for our innovation and enterprise. The people at the University of Southampton achieve remarkable things.
Application Deadline: 3rd October 2022 is the last day to apply for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research programme
- Award: £21,630
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for the Digital Scholarship Administrator position at the University of Southampton.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the role and its context.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate a sufficient knowledge of work systems, equipment processes and standard IT packages.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates interested to apply for this position can start their applications online. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants may be required to complete the application form by providing documents such as resume, academic transcripts, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a skill level equivalent to the achievement of NVQ2, GCSE or City and Guilds, with some relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency in accordance to the level required by the faculty of the university.
The selected Digital Scholarship Administrator will be provided £20,400 to £21,630 Pro rata per annum on a part-time basis permanently.