The University of Southern California offers NNSA Graduate Fellowship Program for students wishing to pursue a pursuing their master’s or doctoral degree. These scholarships are available to students from the United States and cover the cost of tuition and other associated expenses.
Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. Students who are interested in applying for a scholarship at the University of Southern California should contact the financial aid office for more information.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: October 7, 2022
- Organization: University of Southern California
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Graduate
- Award Amount: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: United State
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the master’s or doctoral degree offered at the University of Southern California.
- The award can be taken in the USA.
If you are interested in working on some of the most pressing challenges facing our nation’s security, the NNSA Graduate Fellowship Program may be a great fit for you. Our program offers opportunities for students in a variety of fields, including business, science, policy, and engineering. Fellowships provide funding for graduate school as well as professional development opportunities.
The fellowship gives highly motivated, graduate-level students a full year of:
- Real-world experience to prepare for a career in national security
- Opportunities to make significant contributions to the nation
- Specialized training, leadership and career development, and networking
- Collaboration with professionals and leading researchers worldwide
The fellowship is a 12-month, salaried position working with NNSA program offices in Washington D.C., or at one of the NNSA site locations nationwide. These fellowships are open to students actively pursuing their master’s or doctoral degrees as well as students who have completed their graduate degrees.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.