If you have an interest in the field of History, then pick a course within the Department of History at the Royal Holloway, University of London and join the Dinah and Jessica Nichols program in the UK.
Wonderful shine to study history with aid support in the desired place.
User Review( votes)
In 1879, the Royal Holloway, University of London was known as the Royal Holloway College. It is a research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Why at the Royal Holloway, University of London? Studying at RHUL, give you a great experience of student life and also chance to enhance your talent in a different field. It will provide the best teaching excellence along with the best teaching facilities.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and other country students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for applying to an MA Holocaust Studies, MA History, MA Crusader Studies, MA History: Hellenic Studies, MA History: Public History, MA Late Antique, and Byzantine Studies, and MA Medieval Studies within the Department of History at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll as a full-time student who has to hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study in a master’s program within the Department of History.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to take the grant, please enroll in a master’s degree program at the university. Once you receive your offer letter from the university, the application form for the award will be open to the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to provide a supporting document of no longer than 500 words, which include academic achievements you are particularly proud of, why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for, and how will you use the MA in your future research and career. Also, need to submit transcripts and email two academic references to support the award application through email to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: The university is looking for those candidates who have achieved or be expected to achieve, a first class honors degree or equivalent.
Benefits: The educational award will worth £12,000 which will be paid in the first year of study.