No matter where you’re from and what is your nationality, the University of York is offering applications for the Management School Scholarships without any nationality, colour, or other restriction in the United Kingdom.
These bursaries are designed to provide a good amount of the financial award for the UK, EU, and other international aspirants, in order to complete their master’s degree program at the York in the UK.
Great chance to get an MSc degree from UK’s well-known university with financial support.
User Review( votes)
The University of York was founded in 1963 at the city of York, England. It is a collegiate plate glass research university which ranked 12th in the UK for its research.
Why at the University of York? The university is known for its excellent teaching facilities and also the inspirational research facilities. It also provides a wonderful student experience and a global connection with international applicants.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, Taiwan, India, and other overseas countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a masters degree program in the field of Accounting and Financial Management (MSc), Global Marketing (MSc), Human Resource Management (MSc), International Business (MSc), International Business and Strategic Management (MSc), International Strategic Management (MSc), Management (MSc), and Management with Business Finance (MSc) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must join a masters degree program at the university and do not enroll for an online degree course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Want to study in the beautiful city England, then enroll in a master’s degree program at the university and after that, complete the online application form for the fund.
- You will be asked to submit, a 400-word statement, covering- why you applied for the course you wish to study, what special attributes or experience you bring to the course, why you deserve financial assistance, and how you will contribute to society having completed a master’s course. And also, a one-sided A4 summary CV which includes your email address and student number.
- Admission and Language Requirement: An undergraduate degree with the good English language proficiency is a must for applying to the grant and for the course as well.
The value of the grant will depend upon nationality. Countries and Award values-
- UK- £5,000
- EU- £5,000
- Taiwan- £5,500
- India- £10,000
- Other overseas Countries- £7,000