The University of Queensland is offering Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Excellence Scholarships for 2018 intake. These are open to Australian and international students to pursue the undergraduate programme.
These are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme. The purpose of the program is to encourage and assist first-year students in studying information and communications technology.
Perfect choice for University of Queensland’s students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings.
Application deadline: Closed
- Australian and International candidates can apply for this free study.
- These are awarded in the areas of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
- This is open to current Year 12 and gap year holders who intend to commence study in Semester 1, 2018 who:
- Area domestic applicants as per the Fee Rules, or
- Are international learners who have completed years 11-12 in Australia
- How to Apply: Please submit an application via the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the scanned copies must be submitted online; education recipients may be asked to provide certified copies of their documents on enrolment.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test, achieving a GPA of at least 5 for their first semester of study.
- Language Requirement: In order to gain entry to an academic program at UQ, applicants will have to demonstrate they have the appropriate level of English language skills.
- Benefit: Award amount of this free study is $3,000.