The University of Queensland is offering Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
These are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme. The purpose of the program is to encourage and assist first-year students in studying information and communications technology.
Perfect choice for University of Queensland’s students.
User Review( vote)
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings.
Application deadline: February 1, 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Approved Program means any of the following programs at The University of Queensland –
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) / Master of Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- and includes a dual program which includes any of the above programs.
- Relevant Field means any of the following fields in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) programs –
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering; or
- Software Engineering.
- How to Apply: Firstly, you have to apply for admission to the degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the scanned copies must be submitted online; education recipients may be asked to provide certified copies of their documents on enrolment.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test, achieving a GPA of at least 5 for their first semester of study.
- Language Requirement: In order to gain entry to an academic program at UQ, applicants will have to demonstrate they have the appropriate level of English language skills.
- Benefits: Award amount of this free study is $3,000.