Get your degree in Australia! Applications are open for the Niarchos Foundation international awards at the University of Queensland. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The purpose of the award is to encourage and reward domestic and international students who want to study undergraduate coursework programs at the university.
Queensland Institution is Australia’s second-largest research excellence university and the country’s second-largest university overall. Associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and higher decorate degrees are available to students from all over the world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ provides comprehensive support services and orientation programmes to ensure that you have the best possible university experience. You’ll gain hands-on experience, information, and abilities that will help you exceed your career goals.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $9,000 for each year
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- An applicant is eligible for the opportunity , if the applicant –
- submits an application to the Director by the closing date for applications
- is enrolled, or intends to enrol full-time in an Approved Program in the year of award, or after an approved deferment of one year; and
- Does not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
- To be eligible for a Named Scholarship, the student must also meet any additional eligibility requirements for that scholarship set out in Addendum 1 of the scholarship rules.
- Additional eligibility criteria:
- is enrolled in an Approved Program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate degree. After that, they are eligible to apply for the award. After that, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students’ scores must be equivalent to the required Australian Year 12 ATAR score. Entry requirements are subject to change.
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $9,000 for each year for which it is held (excluding any periods for which The grant is deferred or interrupted) at the University of Queensland.