If you’ve excelled in your previous study then you can apply for the Directorate General of Foundations International Scholarships in Turkey.
The program is open for the brightest students from Turkey and all around the world to study any degree level course at a recognized university or school in Turkey.
Worthy opportunity for students from Turkey and all around the world
User Review( vote)
The Directorate General of Foundations (Turkey) manages the estates and restorations of around 18,500 historical buildings and 67,000 estates. It enables the confiscation by the state of properties belonging to non-Muslim religious minorities.
Why should apply to this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can get the benefits of higher studies in Poland and financial assistance to pursue the career of their dreams. It will help in empowering your academic and career goals by removing the financial barrier.
- University or Organization: Directorate General of Foundations
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Turkish and international student
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Turkey and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the candidate needs to be a Turkish and international student and must be interested in studying in the Turkish university, college or school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, seekers are needed to take admission in any of their chosen course at a recognized university or school in Turkey. After being accepted, claimants can fill out the application form through this website.
- Supporting Documents: Submit copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, seekers are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The candidates will get the educational fund for their studies.
Application Deadline: 15th – 30th October for each academic period.