The University of New England is seeking for outstanding female students who have a background in social work, psychology, neuroscience, counselling, mental health and related fields.
Grant is designed for domestic and international PhD students who wish to pursue a three-year Higher Degree by Research at the UNE in the United States. This project focuses on maximizing active engagement in education and employment for people with autism.
Great offer for female applicants to get a higher degree with study funding in the US.
User Review( vote)
The University of New England (UNE) is a public university located in Biddeford, Maine. It offers over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs available to assist students with their study goals.
Why at the University of New England? At the UNE, students can enjoy small classes and opportunities to work closely with faculty conducting research and they will be prepared for all sorts of different careers. To assist students to reach a career goal, it offers over 200 courses at undergraduate and graduate level.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research (HDR)
- Award: $27,596 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: the US and International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of all nationality are allowed to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for Higher Degree by Research study in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have received an Offer of HDR candidature at UNE
- Must not be in receipt of an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the award stipend rate, whilst in receipt of the study fund
- Must not have completed a research degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level
- Must also be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Applicant must have/had experience in autism from the perspectives of conducting applied research or undertaking focused clinical activities. He/she will also have/had experience in advanced statistical analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the grant review the relevant application guidelines and complete the application form:
- International Students Scholarship Application Forms
- Domestic Students Scholarship Application Forms
Applications may be submitted online, by mail or by fax:
- Online Via the AskUNE website: http://yourfutureaskune.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask
- Mail: Research Services Directorate, TC Lamble Administration Building, University of New England, Armidale NSW 2351 Australia
- Fax: + 61 2 6773 3543
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a statement of your background and interest in the project, your curriculum vitae (CV), a copy of your undergraduate academic transcripts, proof of citizenship, evidence of English language proficiency, and two academic referee reports (the Referee Reports are confidential and should be sent by your referees directly to the University of New England to [email protected])
- Admission Requirements: A high First Class Honours Degree or Research Master with Distinction or equivalent is required to be competitive for the award.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The University of New England provides a tax-free stipend of $27,596 per annum for three years.