Expand your knowledge this fall with the University of Dundee. The Discover Nursing at Dundee Bursary program has been established to encourage and support high-achieving candidates commencing full-time bachelor-level studies.
The Bursary is available to undergraduate BSc Nursing Degree students in the School of Nursing & Health Sciences for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Discover Nursing at Dundee Bursary for International Students in the UK
Nice offer to study at the University of Dundee in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Dundee is considered one of the most prestigious universities in the UK. Established on 1 August 1967, Dundee offers a wide range of academic courses at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels courses.
Why at the University of Dundee? DoU is known for its educational programs at domestic and globally. At Dundee, students can gain a competitive edge, develop and extend their skills, and study with an amazing student experience coupled with high-quality teaching.
Application Deadline: Sunday, 3 September 2023 at 23:59 (UK time)
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Course Level: Full-time Undergraduate
- Award: £2,250 per year of study
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate study in Nursing and Health Sciences courses as well as the listed below courses subjects offered by the University of Dundee –
- Adult Nursing (Kirkcaldy) BSc
- Adult Nursing (Kirkcaldy) BSc (Hons)
- Adult Nursing BSc
- Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)
- Child and Mental Health Nursing BSc (Hons)
- Child Nursing BSc
- Child Nursing BSc (Hons)
- Mental Health Nursing (Kirkcaldy) BSc
- Mental Health Nursing (Kirkcaldy) BSc (Hons)
- Mental Health Nursing BSc
- Mental Health Nursing BSc (Hons)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have fee status – England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Applicants must be residents of the UK and classified as RUK fee-paying students by the University of Dundee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application form for this Discover Nursing at Dundee Bursary. Applicants starting their undergraduate study in the School of Nursing & Health Sciences at the University of Dundee will automatically consider.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a course, applicants must attach copies of all academic transcripts and certificates of English language qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all the entry requirements to study at Dundee.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is needed.
The University of Dundee will provide all the following:
- The value of this Bursary is £2,250 for the duration of the student’s program.
- The Bursary is made in 2 separate payments over the academic year, usually at the end of November 2023 and February 2024.
- Students do not need to re-apply annually for this Bursary.