To give an advantage of pursuing higher studies, Graduate Research School of Western Sydney University is presenting Discovery of Novel Anti-inflammatory Molecules from Australian Rainforest Plants opportunity in Australia.
This educational program is designed for both Australian and International students furthermore, it also aims to support them in undertaking a PhD level course at the Western Sydney University.
Well-paid offer to do a PhD in Australian.
User Review( votes)
Why at Western Sydney University? The university has a global reputation for its research and innovation in teaching. It provides the best qualities with the best teaching facilities for students also with accommodation help on its campus for the duration of the course.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Local (Australian) and International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a PhD degree program in the field of Organic Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science and Natural Products.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must belong to a strong organic chemistry background and be interested in the given research topics. Also, be willing to learn techniques applicable to molecular biology and be enthusiastic and highly motivated to undertake further study at an advanced level. International required holding an Overseas Student Health Care insurance policy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to take the grant, students are required to take admission in a PhD level program at the university. After this, complete the fund application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a PDF file which contains compile your CV, contact information for two references, and a one-page proposal starting how your research interest align with the project aims along with the grant application form.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an Australian first-class bachelor, or coursework masters with the 25% research component, or research masters degree, or equivalent overseas qualification.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants of non-English background are suggested to satisfy the requirements of the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will provide $30,000 per annum for up to 3 years to support living costs, supported by the Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset.