Are you a master’s students and looking for an education award? Good News! RMIT University is offering a Master by Research Scholarship in Photocatalysis for students.
Fab choice for Australian and international students
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1887, RMIT University began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology. It is Australia’s original tertiary institutions, with annual revenue of around a$1.3 billion. It is ranked 17th in the World for art and design subjects in the QS World University Rankings.
Why at RMIT University? The university encourages candidates for new approaches to work and learning, stimulating change to drive positive impact. It creates transformative experiences for aspirants, getting them ready for life and work.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open
- Eligible Countries: Australian or an international student
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master by research in Photocatalysis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, applicants must have first-class honors or 2A honors or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science, demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team and meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, claimants are required to be registered as a masters degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers need to contact A/Prof. Yasuhiro Tachibana: [email protected] or Prof. Rachel Caruso: [email protected] for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a statement to outline your interest, an electronic copy of your academic transcripts, a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in a masters degree, applicants are needed to hold the certificate of bachelor degree in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $31,000 per annum for one year.