Walt Disney Corporate is providing the Disney internship for the high calibre applicants for the academic session 2020-21. During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study.
As a Marketing Intern, you will be involved in a wide range of campaigns designed to drive market success. You will assist with defining a strategic narrative for the consumer journey as you work to develop a methodology to optimise marketing solutions.
A fine internship for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Marketing
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Walt Disney Corporate
- An internship can be taken in the London, England, United Kingdom; Hammersmith, England, United Kingdom
In order to submit an application for the Disney College Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2021
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a degree that is relevant to the role applied for
- Strong MS Office skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
How to Apply:
- Apply with your CV and cover letter via the given link.
- Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
- Why have you chosen this internship?
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- What do you possess that would encourage Disney to choose you for the internship?
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- The annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday
- Great discounts on Disney products and shows
Application Deadline: December 29, 2019