The University of South Africa is now launching a very beneficial Distance Learning programme for the academic year 2020-21.
This scheme will give you the opportunity to study a master’s degree with the University of South Africa from your home country at an affordable cost.
This is a wonderful opportunity that can help you study a master’s degree with the University of South Africa from your home country at affordable cost.
User Review( vote)
The University of South Africa is a comprehensive, open distance learning institution in the world. It is delivering education to more than 4, 00,000 students, including international students from 130 countries. From short courses and certificate programmes to three-and four-year degrees and diplomas, it offers a wide range of degree programmes.
Why would you like to study at the University of South Africa? The degree programs of this university are well-designed and have received international accreditation. The university provides excellent scholarship, research and quality education.
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020
- University or Organization: University of South Africa
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Selected Asian and African countries
- Eligible Countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu and Zambia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for the following courses:
- MSc in Agriculture at the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (CAES)
- MSc Flotation, MSc Combination, MSc Biogas, MSc Bioremediation, MSc Fischer Tropsch, MSc Gasification, MSc Process Synthesis at the College of Science, Engineering and Technology (CSET)
- MEd in Open Distance Learning at the College of Education (CEDU)
- All two-year distance learning Masters courses in the College of Economics and Management Sciences (CEMS)
- All two-year distance learning Masters courses College of Human Sciences (CHS)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level
- Must have applied for one of the courses given above
- Must be from one of the countries given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who have enrolled in an applicable program can apply for this application via this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The following documentation must be uploaded to the application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
Benefits: All eligible applicants will be provided with an educational fund to cover their expenses and tuition fee.