Antalya Bilim University is now recognizing new students’ efforts and excellence in learning through its Achievement Scholarship programme. This scheme is exclusively open for the year of 2020-21.
This award will be allocated to those students who are placed in Antalya Bilim University without a scholarship but have at least a GPA of 3.30. There is no restriction on nationality.
Formed on July 31, 2010, Antalya Bilim University is a first private university in Antalya, Turkey. It holds a mission to become a bridge between eastern and western countries to improve the quality of education. It is especially known for its excellent performance in the field like science, technology and engineering.
Why would you like to enrol at Antalya Bilim University? At the university, students can find a wide range of lucrative courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The university’s staff has a strong academic and scholarly background and is solely dedicated to its work. Its environment is pleasant and friendly. Here students can take advantage of both educational and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Antalya Bilim University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have enrolled in an approved program at the university
- Must have a GPA of 3.30 and above 4.00.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who have been selected to study in an approved course at the university will only be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All recipient of an undergraduate degree program must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
All the beneficiaries will be granted an educational award to cover the educational expenses associated with studying in an undergraduate program at the university.