The University of London is offering distance learning scholarships for students of UK. These scholarships will be awarded to students to study undergraduate programme.
The new scholarships aim to support Londoners reach their potential and take advantage of the academic and employment possibilities that the city has to offer.
The University of London is a collegiate research university located in London, England, consisting of 17 constituent colleges, nine research institutes and a number of central bodies.
- Application deadline: January 21, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study for a University of London undergraduate degree by distance and flexible learning.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for studying all the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship holders receive additional support, including a custom-built careers programme from The Careers Group, University of London. This includes:
- An induction at the University of London, where you meet your Careers Consultant and the support you will receive.
- Three consultations throughout the year to develop your employability skills.
- Access to careers resources, including careers help-sheets and the JobOnline portal.
- Support from an alumni mentor with connections to your field of study or preferred employment area (second year onwards).
- Scholarship recipients also receive a tour of our campus and an introduction to the University’s student community, facilities and services.
- Nationality: UK
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the award, you must be:
- Resident in London
- Under 25 years old
- Able to demonstrate that without the scholarship you are unable to undertake one of our courses.
Please note: Students already registered with the University of London cannot apply for this scholarship. It is also unavailable for the following courses:
- Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems
- Certificate of Higher Education in Creative Computing
- Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law
- Certificate of Higher Education in Social Sciences
- International Foundation Programme
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the application form [Word, 18KB]
- Submit an application for your chosen degree via its course page.
- Upload your completed scholarship form under ‘Additional Educational Document’ with any evidence (e.g. financial commitments) to support your case.