The University of Queensland is offering Scholarships for Indian Students. These opportunities are available for studying a coursework master’s degree or undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA).
The UQ BEL India award is a tuition fee waiver (up to a maximum amount of AUD$10,000) for students to undertake an approved program in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at UQ. The studentships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and attract applicants from some of the best institutions in India.
User Review( votes)
As one of Australia’s premier learning and research institutions, the University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
Course Level: The studentships are available for studying a coursework master’s or undergraduate degree program.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA).
Award: Up to AUD$10000 tuition fee waiver. The final amount awarded to the winner/s will be at the discretion of the selection committee
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must follow the given criteria
- Citizens of India who normally reside in India.
- Students who have applied to UQ and who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program.
- Students who will commence their program at UQ in Semester 1, 2017.
- The grant is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that this opportunity is not available to students already studying or residing in Australia.
Nationality: Applicants from India can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students must have completed, or completing, the GCE Advanced Level qualification or the International Baccalaureate.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
How to apply:
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
- Complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International application Form and submit by email or sent via mail.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30 October 2016.