Managed by the Paris prefecture and the Ile de France region, the award is available for those eligible candidates who wish to undertake the undergraduate degree in civil service.
User Review( votes)
The Paris Police Prefecture is also known, supervises the Paris Police force, and various administrative departments in charge of issuing ID cards. Île-de-France is France’s most important center of economic activity. It has gradually shifted toward high-value-added service industries and high-tech manufacturing.
Why at the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po)? Sciences Po Careers helps students and recent graduates to choose a career path, build a career plan, prepare applications, and meet employers.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 2000 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from an EU or EEA member country
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Students from an EU or EEA member country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in civil service
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree coursework at the Paris Institute of Political Studies for the academic year 2019-2020. Bursaries are awarded on the basis of household income and academic results.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, the applicant must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the institute. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of this program, claimants are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, aspirants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to 2000 Euros.