For providing financial support to the well-qualified international students, the UQ Business School is offering MBA Student Scholarship in Australia.
The award is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for International students to study in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and consistently ranked first for business administration, veterinary medicine, and life sciences.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides you advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: 25% tuition-fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Business and Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For bring a part of this program, seekers are requested to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement including your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations, about a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle and what have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place, CV and two written work-related references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are needed to demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship program will cover the 25% tuition-fee waiver.