Applications are being accepted from outstanding UK or EU students for the Global High Flyers Award. This funding program is offered by the De Montfort University in the United Kingdom.
The university is giving this opportunity to high achieving international students for undertaking undergraduate studies at DMU.
De Montfort University is a public university in the city of Leicester, England that was opened in 1992. It has specialized faculties for all types of streams such as Faculty of Art, Design and Humanities, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences and Faculty of Computing, Engineering, and Media.
Why at De Montfort University? The university has a great record for helping students find highly skilled work or further study. Here, many students undertake a work placement with a variety of organizations.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2020
- University: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK or EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK or EU students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be starting a full-time undergraduate course in September 2020 (Or March 2020 for students on a full-time undergraduate NHS course), and make DMU your firm UCAS choice
- Not be undertaking an Access course prior to starting DMU
- Achieve 128 UCAS points or more, from three A-Levels or an A2 equivalent in one sitting; for example, a BTEC Extended Diploma at DDM
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If are interested to apply for the grant, please take admission in an undergraduate degree and complete the application process via the DMU Online Portal– allows you to save, revisit and review your application before submitting it at any time of the day.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Pass with a minimum of 30+ points overall if you are studying International Baccalaureate
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to need to meet the standard of English Language requirements with IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent or a minimum of 5.5 in every component.
The university offers students a discount of up to £1,000 towards a DMU Global opportunity.